Scalp Micropigmentation in Four Comprehensive Steps
- Your initial consultation appointment is first. We offer no charge consultations in order to gain an understanding of what results you want to achieve from your treatment. Our experts will guide you through the process and help you decide which style is best for you. We then create a plan of action, mapping out what is required to reach your goal and get the results you desire.
- Next, treatment begins. Years of experience have taught us that it’s best to be conservative on your first treatment in order to achieve the optimal end result. This initial session is to lay the foundation of your new look. After the first treatment, your scalp will be a little red, but within a single day this typically returns to normal.
- The second treatment allows us to fill in more detail and go a shade darker than your initial session. This session is where your treatment really comes to life, and your new look is perfected. Any concerns, questions or requests will be handled during this meeting.
- Occasionally, but not always, a third procedure may take place. Third treatments are typically done by the request of the client, if they would like to go even darker.
How It Works
When we implant our ink into the affected area, we carefully match your natural hair color with skillful precision. Additionally, we shade darker than your natural color, which gives the illusion of a shadow and the appearance of three-dimensional, natural hair.
The treatment at WMHC is administered softly, in a gentle approach, and results look unbelievably natural.
Each client’s needs are unique. During your consultation, we will talk to you about exactly what results you want to get, and ensure a custom procedure, designed to give you the desired effects that you’re looking for.
Men and women of all ages have found Scalp Micropigmentation as their solution to cover or fill in thinning hair. Thinning can result in a wide, undesirable scalp area showing through the hair. Typically, the person will have an even coverage across the scalp, but the density drops as the hair loss progresses. Scalp Micropigmentation replaces the lost density, resulting in the appearance of an even, full head of hair.
With this focused and specialized approach, we treat the front hairline and let it blur into density with a natural look. The initial treatment is gentle and soft, increasing density throughout the rest of the thinning hair. We also create a three-dimensional effect, giving the appearance of a natural shadow. This technique is a great choice for you if you have had a hair transplant but didn’t end up with the desired density.
What is Scalp Micropigmentation?
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is a highly advanced method of cosmetic pigmentation. While similar to traditional tattooing, Scalp Micropigmentation is also unique in a variety of ways. SMP involves the use of highly specialized equipment and techniques to inject pigment into the scalp. Scalp Micropigmentation is an extremely intricate procedure with a guaranteed result. The quality of your treatment depends on two things: Using the most up-to-date equipment, and getting your treatment from the most skilled and experienced practitioners. We use a special controlled system, the most cutting edge technology, to ensure you receive a consistent appearance across the head and completely flawless results. Each treatment is tailored to your exact skin color and type.
What’s more is that this doesn’t just help people seeking that “freshly-shaved” look. At WMHC, you can expect us to help:
- Male Pattern Baldness
- Women’s hair loss
- Add Density
- Cover Up Scars
- Along with Hair Transplants
- Repair Bad Treatments